Contains 90 softgels - Convenient, easy and great for travel!
With these convenient cod liver oil softgels, you can take the raw, wholesome nutrition of this true superfood everywhere.* No refrigerator or spoon needed!
"Rosita is the breakthrough product my clinic and clients needed. It's fresh, raw, anti-inflammatory and delivers real nutrients in their natural form. softgels or oil - they're both simply perfect."
Beverly Meyer, CCN — Clinical and Holistic Nutritionist
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil Softgels
- Wild caught and sustainably harvested from the Helgeland fjords of northern Norway.
- Raw and handcrafted by the Rosita family, using a rare, exclusive and generations-old cold-process extraction technique that turns to nature to separate the oil from the livers.
- Fish to fresh oil within hours!
- Packed in easy-to-take fish gelatin softgels. No fishy aftertaste.
- Convenient for travel: No refrigeration or spoon needed.
- Contains only naturally-occurring vitamin A and vitamin D in the concentration and proportion nature intended. No synthetic vitamins are added.
- Gives you 127 IU vitamin D3 per serving (3 softgels) and 1,260 IU vitamin A per serving, with some variation batch by batch, due to naturally occurring seasonal shifts.
- Gives you 143 mg EPA and 195 mg DHA per serving, along with omega 6, 7, 9 and 11 fatty acids;
- Not winterized like other oils in order to preserve full spectrum of nutritious fats and protect against oxidation.
- Made only from Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) caught by line (no nets!) in the pristine waters near Dønna, Norway.
- Created in small batches.
- No heat, bleach, solvents, mechanization, winterization or chemicals are used.
- Minimal exposure to oxygen and light and no exposure to metals.
- Each batch is tested twice for contaminants and monitored to maintain strict EU standards before being exported.
- Free of mercury, cadmium and lead.
- Should not be refrigerated in order to preserve integrity of fish gelatin softgels.
- Please note: It takes 9 softgels to give you the equivalent of one teaspoon of liquid cod liver oil. Serving size is 3 softgels.
The goodness of raw cod liver oil . . . without the mess or fishy taste!
For generations, people have depended on cod liver oil as a whole foods source of vitamins A and D as well as healthy fats like omega-3 fatty acids. Cod liver oil is known to support the bones, muscles, joints, eyes and more.*
But while its health benefits are appealing, its taste can sometimes get in the way . . .
Many of our customers love the mildly fishy, buttery flavor of Rosita's Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil. But it's not for everyone. That's why we've put together these exceptional cod liver oil softgels.
Now you can nourish your body without letting the slightly fishy flavor get in the way.
Beyond convenience, here's why the cod liver oil inside each softgel is so exceptional . . .
How Rosita EVCLO Softgels are crafted
Instead of using nutrient-destroying chemicals and heat like most manufacturers, Rosita uses an ancient method that gently extracts the oil from the livers by mimicking the forces of nature. It's a method that was developed by the Viking druids and has been handed down through the generations. Rosita has continued this tradition on a small scale, compared to the big conglomerates.
First, after removing the livers from the fish, they gently expose them to near-winter conditions (like the cold waters where the fish swim). They then gently allow them to warm them up to just a bit above freezing. This gradual shift in temperature and pressure breaks down the liver cells. Within an hour or two, they release the oil with all its nutritional goodness.
In addition, tiny amounts of a carefully selected organic rosemary extract and full spectrum vitamin E is added to ensure freshness.
The oil is then purified using a natural marine material that absorbs contaminants like a magnet for easy removal. Then the oil goes through a series of paper filters. Each batch is tested twice to meet strict EU standards for export and to ensure they're free of heavy metals and contaminants.
Finally, this precious raw food is packed in fish gelatin softgels. By sealing the oil off from exposure to oxygen, the softgels protect the cod liver oil from oxidation.
Oxidation cannot occur without oxygen - even when shipped or stored in extreme heat.