Liquid - 150m.
Provides natural nutrition you won't find in any other cod liver oil
Most commercial cod liver oils are a far cry from the natural nutrition found in this true superfood. In contrast, Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) bucks the industrial process and offers you good, wholesome nutrition at its raw finest* . . .
"(My)... analysis confirmed that the extra-virgin cod liver oil from Rosita Natural Foods contained all of nature's healing fatty acids (EPA and DHA) along with a host of naturally occurring micronutrients such as vitamin A and D. Even better, no environmental contaminants or synthetic counterfeits were discovered . . . This is the only company on earth that I know of, that's not butchering or adulterating their cod liver oil for the sake of profits or convenience. And it's the company I trust to preserve and promote health in my family."
Shane Ellison, "The People's Chemist" — Master's Degree, Organic Chemistry
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil
- Wild caught and sustainably harvested from the Helgeland fjords of northern Norway.
- Raw and handcrafted by the Rosita family, using a rare, exclusive and generations-old cold-process extraction technique that turns to nature to separate the oil from the livers.
- Fish to fresh oil within hours!
- Mild, fishy, buttery taste.
- Contains only naturally-occurring vitamin A and vitamin D in the concentration and proportion nature intended. No synthetic vitamins are added.
- Gives you 395 IU vitamin D3 per teaspoon and 3,900 IU vitamin A per teaspoon (with some variation batch-by-batch due to naturally occurring seasonal shifts).
- Gives you 443 mg EPA and 605 mg DHA per teaspoon, along with a full spectrum of omega fats, including 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and 11.
- Not winterized like other oils in order to preserve full spectrum of nutritious fats that protect against oxidation.
- Made only from Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) caught by line (no nets!) in the pristine waters near Dønna, Norway.
- Created in small batches.
- No heat, bleach, solvents, mechanization, winterization or chemicals are used.
- Nitrogen-flushed glass bottle minimizes oxidation, with minimal exposure to oxygen and light and no exposure to metals.
- Each batch is tested twice for contaminants and monitored to maintain strict EU standards before being exported.
- A tiny drop of natural antioxidants - rosemary herb and full spectrum vitamin E (from sunflower seeds) is added to maintain freshness.
- Oxygen-free bottles can be shipped without cold packs.
- Please shake before using! Because this is a raw, minimally processed product, the naturally-occurring fats in the cod liver oil can collect at the top of the bottle. Shaking before each use helps distribute them evenly.
Fresh, wild and raw
After searching the world for a high quality, minimally processed cod liver oil, we found Rosita's tiny operation perched on the grassy banks of Norway's northern Helgeland fjords.
And – based on our two-year investigation, including talking personally with dozens of cod liver oil producers – no one else in the planet makes it like Rosita does . . .
Instead of using nutrient-destroying chemicals and heat like most other manufacturers, Rosita uses an ancient method that gently extracts the oil from the livers by mimicking the forces of nature. It's a method that was developed by the Viking druids and has been handed down through the generations.
See, ancient Norwegian people discovered the livers of cod and other fish gave up their oil naturally if processed strategically right after harvest. Rosita follows the same process in their small facility on Dønna Island in Norway, yielding the only fresh, wild-caught and raw cod liver oil on the planet.