We believe that families make the difference, and our goal is to partner with you in support of your child.
The Family Hope Center's online Parent Training Course provides all the tools needed to evaluate the root cause of your child’s challenges and promote development from home. The online format allows participants to go through the material at a pace that best suits you.
This comprehensive course includes 10 key topics over 26 modules and 22 hours of content, including:
- How to evaluate your child’s neurological development using our unique assessment tool
- Maximizing brain growth and maturation
- Building comprehensive and effective therapeutic plans to promote growth in key areas (sensory, motor, language, learning, nutrition, etc.)
Course participants also receive access to parent and family group calls with our clinical staff to support them through the course material. These calls focus on participants' questions and key topics:
- Mapping your child on the developmental chart
- Respiration, nutrition, and the fundamentals of healthy living
- How to develop the sensory pathways and the principles of learning
- Mobility: the key to organizing the brain
- Creating your child's home-based therapeutic plan
After purchasing the course, you will receive an email that will contain a course link and a unique key which you will use to access your course and get started.
"Just a huge thank you! To all the team! You’ve taught us the basics that are simple to follow and execute at home!”
"I have new hope – not just for my son, but for our whole family.”
"As a mother I leave here with higher hopes and new tools.”
"This has made me feel more in control, more focused, and much more at peace.”
"I now understand my child and have a plan to impact his future.”
"I love the simple, intelligent approach."