Contains 60 Capsules.
Magnesium Glycinate/Oxide Capsules to help support rest and fulfill your body's needs for magnesium*
Created for its gentle, calming effects, Good Night Maggie™ is a magnesium supplement in capsule form by Organic 3.
Easily absorbed and all natural, its unique combination of magnesium glycinate and magnesium oxide is designed to help you relax and support restful sleep.*
One capsule taken in the evening will begin to wind your day down while helping to fulfill your body's requirements for magnesium. Contains absolutely no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or common allergens.
Good Night Maggie™
- Gives you the most highly concentrated magnesium oxide in chelated form as magnesium bisglycinate chelate - easier to digest and absorb.
- Is 8.8 times more absorbable than plain magnesium oxide alone.1
- Supports restful sleep.*
- After a restful sleep, your body will feel energized, thanks to magnesium's critical role in activating ATP, the stored form of energy in cells.
- Encapsulated in vegetarian capsules.
- Free of common allergens, including milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast and soy, it decreases your chances of an allergic reaction that would interfere with a restful slumber.*
- Gives you 100 mg magnesium per capsule.
- For a morning pep and additional magnesium supplementation, Wake Up Maggie™ makes a great companion to Good Night Maggie™.
Magnesium for sleep and more*. . .
Can't wait to slip into a relaxed, dreamy sleep? Magnesium is perhaps one of the best nutrients for helping your body get the best sleep ever.* And when it's paired with the amino acid, glycine, the snooze-power gets even better!* This is because the magnesium and glycine in Good Night Maggie™ are nutrients that support relaxation and sleep.
And best of all – because all they do is support your body's natural sleep mechanism – you'll wake up the next morning feeling refreshed.* Not groggy or foggy-headed.
On a related note, clinical research has shown magnesium can help keep legs from twitching and cramping during sleep.2
Even more, magnesium is a mineral that is crucial to the body's functions. Yet doctors and health experts, such as Dr. Danine Fruge, Associate Medical Director at the Pritikin Longevity Center in Miami, Florida as quoted in CNN.com, say many people in the U.S. aren't eating enough magnesium-rich foods.* (Magnesium, an invisible deficiency that could be harming your health, Zahra Barnes, January 3, 2015)
Magnesium is involved in more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body, according to Fruge.* It supports the bones, muscles, skin and teeth, hormones and heart.* It's often a key ingredient in laxatives.*
Here's how your body can use Good Night Maggie™ so easily
Many supplements contain magnesium oxide, since it's one of the most concentrated forms of magnesium. For every 500 mg of magnesium oxide you take in, close to 300 mg of the supplement is magnesium.
That's a lot of magnesium in every pill!
However, there's a downside to magnesium oxide . . . it's difficult to absorb. Even though you get a high concentration of the mineral magnesium, you'll likely end up excreting most of it.
You don't have to worry about that with Good Night Maggie™.
For best results, we recommend pairing Good Night Maggie™ with our daytime magnesium supplement, Wake Up Maggie™. Take one in the morning and one in the evening, and you get a total of five different forms of magnesium. Plus you supply your body throughout the day, the optimum way to manage your magnesium levels.