Contains 60 Capsules.
Friendly yeast probiotic to help your digestive system get back on track from antibiotic use*
When antibiotics wipe out your gut ecology, doctors and natural health practitioners often turn to this friendly yeast probiotic, Saccharomyces boulardii. S. boulardii is clinically proven to stop diarrhea caused by antibiotics.* People with Clostridium Difficile (C. Diff) and candida also use Yeastbiotic™ as guided by a practitioner.*
Yeastbiotic™ by Organic 3
- Gives you the friendly probiotic yeast, Saccharomyces boulardii (not to be confused with Brewer's yeast or candida).
- Supplies you with 3+ billion CFUs per capsule.
- Is SCD compliant.
- Can be taken along with antibiotics, without compromising the potency or effectiveness of the antibiotics.
- Broad antimicrobial activities against Clostridium Difficile (C. Diff), toxigenic E. coli, candida, and other gastrointestinal pathogens.
- Enhances brush border enzyme activities and improves gut barrier function.
- Supports a healthy microbiome, immune system and digestion as well as an effective gut barrier.*
- Is American Type Culture Collection (ATCC) certified and freeze-dried at collection to ensure potency.
- Is lactose free and gluten free.
- While temperature-tolerant, should be refrigerated.
- Contains only S. boulardii along with the cellulose and L-leucine necessary for encapsulation. No other fillers or excipients.
This friendly yeast can help you regain digestive comfort - even when you're on antibiotics
Probiotics have become the go-to ally for getting your digestive system back on track and maintaining good health. But when you're taking antibiotics, these helpful bacteria can be helpless. Antibiotics wipe out the good and bad bacteria indiscriminately.
This is where Saccharomyces boulardii comes in. S. boulardii, a friendly probiotic yeast, can help you with diarrhea and other intestinal discomfort that can come with antibiotic use.*
- Originally found on the skins of lychee and mangosteen fruits, S. boulardii has been used worldwide to help people get their digestive system back in balance for over six decades.
- No less than eight clinical studies have shown that S. boulardii helps get the intestines working fine again after antibiotics.*1
That's why more and more doctors and natural health providers are turning to this helpful yeast when antibiotics have thrown everything out of whack.
Antibiotics will only attack bacteria - not yeast. People often have issues when on antibiotics as they wipe out "good bacteria" and candida that has been lying dormant will take over. You can take Yeastbiotic™ while you're taking antibiotics, because antibiotics don't interfere with S. boulardii's potency or effectiveness.
Yeastbiotic™ also works well with Organic 3's GutPro® or Primal Gut™ probiotic to help balance the bacteria in your digestive system that's been affected by antibiotics.
When you take Yeastbiotic™, you can be confident that your intestines are getting the restorative power of this friendly yeast.